You confide some of your personal data to us, Cpl’Vea thanks you for the trust you place in him and works hard to ensure that your data is protected and kept confidential.
This document details the principles applied by SAS CAP’VEA for the collection, use and retention of your personal data (confidentiality and security) and describes your access rights to that data:
1. Responsibility for processing your data
2. What data are collected?
3. Reason for data collection
4. Who uses your data?
5. Time to retain your data
6. Your Rights
7. Protecting your data
1.RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
SAS CAP'VEA, whose head office is Avenue of the 19360 Rent Tower MALEMORT registered in the Register of Commerce and BRIVE Companies under number 83343045700014, is responsible for processing the personal data collected at www.capvea.com).
2. WHAT DATA ARE COLLECTED?
The term Data is any personal information that can be used to identify you as an individual and that you have provided information to create your account on the Site, order on the Site or receive information.
We collect only the data necessary and useful for the proper operation of our Site and its proposed services.
The personal data collected is as follows:
- Your contact information (name, first name, email, phone number, full address)
- Your personal information (date of birth)
- Your professional information (SIRET number, VAT number, VAT tax or not, )
- Your delivery information (first name, first name, street, postal code, city, country, delivery comments, )
- Your billing information (first name, first name, street, postal code, city, country, )
- Your personal preferences (subscriptions to our newsletter, language, favourites) and cookies (technical information: technical logs, IP address, etc.);
The products you consulted
- History of your orders placed
- The history of your orders received for creative accounts
- The history of your emails exchanged with the customer service.
Creating an account on the Site requires the creation of a password. This password is encrypted and is known only to you. We do not have access to it. For example, if a password is missed, a link to set a new password will be sent to you on your contact email.
3. REASON FOR DATA COLLECTION
The processing of your personal data allows us to make available to you the services of the Site, ensuring the improvement of our services in a secure environment.
Your data is processed for the following primary purpose: make available to you the services of the Site, ensuring the improvement of our services in a secure environment.
Your data is processed for the following primary purpose:
- Conduct trade transactions (subscriptions, orders, payment, deliveries, invoices, accounting, satisfaction survey, consumer service, loyalty program, newsletter, events, )
And specifically to:
- Ensure more personalized navigation on the Site by making it easier to use and tailoring the products and services to your preferences (putting forward creations based on your favourites, products already ordered or already consulted, personalized recommendations)
-for statistical purposes
- Managing your account, registration and connection to the Site, as well as your subscription and the services it provides you with
- Managing orders that you perform as a Purchaser
- Managing orders you receive as a Creator
- Tracking your orders
- Managing the Buyer-Creator relationship and claims
- Managing product and store advisories
- Building a buyer database for customer loyalty, prospecting, promotion, marketing studies (improving our services) in accordance with existing regulations
- The creation of a creative database for the purpose of retaining creators, prospecting, promotion, marketing studies (improving our services) in accordance with existing regulations;in effect
- The creation of a creative database for the purpose of retaining creators, prospecting, promotion, marketing studies (improving our services) in accordance with existing regulations;
- Ensure the legal obligations of the SAS Cap’veaen as owner of the Site to prevent, detect fraud, abuse, manage security incidents, identify violations of our general conditions of use, improve navigation and use of the Site.
4.WHO USES YOUR DATA?
Personal data collected is processed by SAS cap’vea to provide you with the services you request and in accordance with the defined purposes of having a Purchaser or Creator account.
SAs cap’vea agrees not to sell your personal data to third parties.
If you have a Buyer account, some of your personal data is passed on to the creators when you make an order in their store.This information is required for the Creator to process your order and is as follows:
- First name
- Delivery address
- Billing address
Creators can also transfer some of your Buyer information to suppliers such as logistics and delivery providers (carriers, couriers) to allow your order to be routed.
The Cap’Vea SAS may also be required to transfer your personal data to certain providers and partners who help them deliver and improve their services, such as:
- technical suppliers (Internet service providers, companies specialising in computer and telematics services);
- payment providers (banking operators);
- Marketing providers (companies that carry out marketing activities [including social media organizations], companies specializing in market research and data processing, companies providing call centre services, companies providing publishing and distribution services).
call centre services, publishing and distribution companies).
As the Processing Manager, SAS Cap’Vea ensures that all of its suppliers and partners, subcontractors or co-processors comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and, in particular, implement all technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data.
Where these partners are located outside the European Union, SAS Cap’Vea shall take all appropriate measures to ensure the security of such transfers by:
By obtaining your express and unequivocal consent to share your personal data with such third parties, consent obtained upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use of the Site,
Either by entering into data transfer contracts using the standard clauses of the European Commission or by imposing compliance with the provisions of Article 28 of the General Regulation on Data Protection.
5. HOW LONG IT TAKES TO RETAIN YOUR DATA
In accordance with existing legislation and regulations, we do not keep your data beyond the strictly necessary duration for the purposes of the above and this duration will vary depending on the purpose of the processing.
At the end of this retention period, your data will be permanently erased or rendered anonymous irreversibly.
The data of account Buyer
5 years as from the end of the relations with the Site. The deadline begins to leave either of the last order, that is of the last connection to your account Buyer, either of the last call to the customer service, or the sending of an e-mail in the customer service, or the click on a hypertext link of an e-mail sent by SAS CAPE VEA, or a putting of products in the basket without realization of the purchase. At the end of these 5 years, an asking e-mail if the buyer wishes to keep receiving from the canvassing will be sent to him. In case of not answer or in case of negative answer, the data of the Buyer will definitively be erased or made anonymous.
The data concerning purchases
Data retention of invoicing till the end of the accounting period
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the right to query, access, modify, limit, correct, delete and object to your personal data, as well as the right to set guidelines for the disposition of your data after your death.
You can withdraw your consent to receive our business information at any time.
You may request a copy of all personal information about you in our possession.You can exercise the above rights by contacting us:
Rent Tower Avenue
19,360 MALEMORT ON CORREZE
In accordance with the regulations, you may file any claim with the appropriate supervisory authority in France, CNIL - 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.
7.PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
We ensure the security of your personal data by providing enhanced protection through the use of specific technical and organizational security measures to prevent your personal data from being used illegally or fraudulently.
In particular, we ensure that your personal data is not disclosed, distorted, damaged/altered or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
We train our employees and collaborators on the importance of confidentiality and the protection of personal data.We limit the number of employees who have access to your data to those who directly contribute to providing you with quality services.
We use different cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the Site and our services.
8.1 What is a "cookie"?
A “cookie” is a small file, usually consisting of letters and numbers, sent from the internet server to the browser cookie file located on your computer’s hard drive.
8.2 What cookies do we use?
We use different types of cookies whose purposes are described below.
> Cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of the site
These are cookies that are essential to navigation on our site (such as session identifiers) that allow you to use the main features of the site and secure your connection.
For example, they allow you to directly access dedicated and personal spaces on our site, through identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us. Without these cookies you will not normally be able to use the site, we advise you not to delete them.
> Functional cookies
These cookies are not essential for navigation on our site, but allow you to optimize its operation and give you access to specific features.
It also allows you to tailor the layout of our site to the viewing preferences of your terminal.These cookies allow you to navigate smoothly and tailor-made.
Putting cookies on your terminal is the easiest and fastest way to customize and improve your user experience.
> Analytical cookies
These are cookies that allow us to know the use and performance of our site, to establish statistics, traffic volumes and usage
the various elements of our site (content visited, routes) allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
> Sharing cookies - social networks
Our site contains sharing links to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and similar social networks, allowing you to share content from the Site with others.When using these share buttons, a third party cookie is installed. If you are connected to the social network when browsing our site, the share buttons allow you to link the content viewed to your user account.
We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, including advertising, of the navigation information they can collect through these application buttons.
> Cookies in advertising
These are cookies used to offer you ads tailored to your interests on the Site and other sites as well.They are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
The relevance of the advertising content posted on your terminal can also be determined by combining the navigation information from your terminal on our site with the data you provided to us.
The refusal of these advertising cookies has no impact on the use of the Site.However, refusing them will not result in the discontinuance of advertising on the Site or on the Internet, it will only result in advertising (which will not take into account your interests or preferences).
The majority of these cookies are third-party cookies and depend primarily on advertising boards.
8.3 How do I set up the cookie deposit?
In accordance with Directive 2002/58/EC of 12 July 2002, SAS Cap'Vea obtains your prior consent to the deposit of advertising cookies, audience measurement and sharing to social networks.
However, you may choose at any time to express and modify your cookie wishes.This allows you to configure your devices to be:
- Either they accept all cookies
- Either they inform you when a cookie is issued
- Either they do not accept cookies
By choosing this last option, some personalized services will not be able to function and, as a result, you may not be able to fully benefit from all the features offered by the Site.
If, in general, you do not wish to receive cookies or you wish to refuse only certain cookies, you have the option to change your browser settings appropriately.
For this purpose, instructions are provided on the website of each browser:
- For Internet Explorer: click here
- For Firefox: click here
- For Safari: click here
- For Chrome: click here
You can also find all the necessary information on the CNIL website: click here